Returns & Refunds Policy
WARRANTY, FAULTS & DEFECTS
If a product you have purchased from Bar Stool Home is found to be faulty, damaged (excluding damage caused by misuse), wrongly described, or breaches a consumer guarantee, we will refund your money, exchange it, or, where possible, replace the faulty parts.
If a faulty product is required to be returned, we will pay for the return delivery fees or refund you for any fees incurred (if pre-arranged).
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Faulty Products On Delivery
If an item is delivered with missing parts, is faulty, defective, or has been damaged during delivery, for the fastest resolution please notify us here: Product Warranty & Defects
At Bar Stool Home we want you to feel confident with your purchase, so all of our products come with a 12-Month Warranty for manufacturers' faults and defects (conditions apply).
Selected products as indicated on their product pages are covered by a 5-Year Structural Warranty which is limited to genuine defects only and does not cover wear and tear.
Product/s that have been used for a fair length of time prior to the defect being noticed may be subject to reduced compensation at the discretion of Bar Stool Home and/or Bar Stool Home's suppliers.
If a fault arises in a product, you must notify us immediately and cease using the product.
Exclusions For All Warranties
Our Warranty Policies do not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification.
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse.
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather, or timber).
- Damage to external or product packaging only.
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain, or finish.
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes.
Warranty Claim Process
To submit a warranty claim, please complete our Warranty Claim Form.
You will be required to provide proof of purchase and a description of the fault including supporting images and/or video which will help us understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
After reviewing and accepting the Warranty Claim, we will confirm the appropriate resolution which may include:
- Sending the replacement parts
- A partial refund to repair or purchase the parts locally
- Returning the items for a replacement
- Returning the items for a refund
CHANGE OF MIND - Order Cancellations, Returns & Exchanges
At Bar Stool Home, we understand that sometimes you may change your mind and want to cancel, return or exchange your items.
If your order has not been dispatched, the order can be cancelled hassle-free and a full refund will be provided.
If the order has been dispatched, we can request a Return To Sender but a 10% restocking fee will apply.
To cancel your order, please submit this request via our Contact Us Form and this will be responded to with priority.
Change of Mind Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 7-Day Change of Mind return or exchange effective from the day your order is delivered with the following conditions:
- Items returned must be unopened, unused and in original condition and packaging with all parts, accessories and manuals (a photo will be required to confirm this).
- All requests must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Proof of purchase is required which includes your order number and customer details used to make the purchase.
- All returns need to be approved before they are sent back and all unapproved returns cannot be accepted.
- All returns need to be returned by courier and cannot be dropped off directly at the warehouse.
- We are able to arrange the return shipping on most occasions, if so we will provide the pre-paid return shipping labels and deduct this fee from your refund.
- We are unable to arrange the return shipping for some items and if applicable, you will need to arrange the return shipping at your own cost.
- The following fees will be deducted from your refund:
- Initial and return shipping fees (if applicable)
- 10% restocking fee
- A return quote will be arranged specifically for your order including associated fees and the refund amount.
- Once the returned items have been received and inspected, and have met the above conditions, a full refund less any applicable fees will be processed via your original payment method within 1-3 business days.
To request a Change of Mind return or exchange, please submit the request via our Return Request Form.
RETURNED TO SENDER
For all items that are Returned To Sender due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information, or are unclaimed, we will make contact with you to confirm your preferred option:
- Re-deliver your order which is subject to re-delivery fees
- Cancel and refund your order amount less the initial shipping fee (if applicable) and a 10% restocking fee